1. Enter Important Information about yourself:
* PLAYERS: Click on the “Manage Page” button to edit the Page Details section & Player Profile sections of your page. Most important areas to complete: Club Team, Jersey #, Grad Year, GPA, Personal Statement, College Preferences. Birthdate, Location and High School are also useful.
* COACHES/MANAGERS/CLUBS/TEAMS: Click on “Manage Page” button to update your page with information about yourself or your organization.
2. Enhance your Profile Page
You can upload videos & transcripts, post upcoming events (showcases, games, ID camps), use the player evaluation forms to request coach evaluations or conduct self evaluations, use the Message function to send a private message.
1. Make your page “Viewable to Verified College Officials”
On your Profile Page, make sure the Viewable/Not Viewable to VCO button is selected to Viewable.
* See Privacy Settings page for an explanation on what Viewable/Not Viewable means. Remember, you may have closed your Privacy Settings to regular users or members, but a VCO may still be able to view it (without being a member).
2. Adjust your Privacy Settings if you wish to control who can view/update your page.
Click on the Manage Page button to adjust/update your Privacy Settings.
1. Invite Soccerbook Consulting to be Friends so that we can help monitor your page, give you advice, and send important updates. On your Profile Page, click on the “Share” button, select “P2M Members”, and search for Soccerbook Consulting, then select & click Invite.
2. Invite Coaches and Parents (and friends if you choose)
On your Profile Page, click on the “Share” button, and select “P2M Members”, or "Invite from Gmail", "Invite from Yahoo" or "Invite from Email" to access your email address books, or type in an email address in order to invite non-Pass2Me members to join and become Friends.
3. Communicate with College Coaches & Share Your Page
> Under “Discover” (top of the page, on the nav bar), select “Search Colleges” to find coaches on Pass2Me or research college programs and find contact info.